To send quotes, start by selecting any open job request and choose which details to include. Preview your quote and when you’re happy with the information, send your quote to the customer.
1. Prepare your quote
After you’ve selected a job lead, prepare a professional quote by choosing to include at least one of the following options:
- A cost estimate: Rather than a fixed price for the job, provide the customer with an approximate cost based on the estimated hours of work required.
- An hourly rate: Choose to provide the rate you charge for per hour.
- Material costs: Indicate whether material costs are included or not included in your quote.
- A site inspection request: For larger jobs, you can request a site inspection to get a better idea of the price and time required to complete the job.
- Additional comments about the job: Add any further questions or comments about your quote.
The quote you send is only an estimate so don’t feel pressured to provide an exact figure without knowing all the specifics.
When you’ve chosen the relevant options to include, we’ll combine the details with a professional message written on your behalf to help your quote stand out. You can preview how it all comes together before sending your quote.
2. Preview and send
The preview of your completed quote will show you exactly what the customer will see.
Take this opportunity to check the accuracy of your quote and edit any of the details by clicking Back To Quote Form and making any relevant changes.
If you don't have enough credits to cover the cost of your quote, you will be prompted to top up. There are several different options to choose from to ensure you can make the right choice for your budget.
Select a pack to cover the quote of the cost and have some spare credits for later!
Select Pay for this quote only if you would just like to pay for the individual quote.
Turn Auto Top-up on to make sure you can continue quoting efficiently without having to stop to add more credits every time you quote- for more information on Auto Top-up just follow this link.
After a final look at your preview, you’re ready to send your quote! When your quote has successfully sent, you can follow up with a direct message to the customer from the quote page.
TIP: The customer is also encouraged to view your profile before choosing to hire a business so make sure you stand out by adding an ABN, description, positive reviews and photos of past work.