- Navigate to your profile in the top right corner and select 'My Profile'
- Find 'Service Types' > 'Edit' > 'Done'
- Find 'Service Area' > 'Edit' > 'Done'
- Select the Profile tab
- Tap on 'Service Area' > 'Add service area' or 'Edit
- Tap on 'Service Types' > 'Add service type' or 'Edit'
Quoting on leads that match your business will boost your chances of winning the right job. Here are a few things to keep in mind when looking through your available leads:
- Viewing leads on Oneflare is free and anonymous. If you see something that doesn't quite suit, feel free to ignore it. Rest assured that the customer won’t know that you have ignored their job request. To ignore a job, open your 'Leads' tab > Select the job > Select 'Ignore this job > Provide a reason
- Be selective in your choice of leads. Only pick the jobs that suit you and ensure you have the right information to quote. Make it a habit to check out the customer’s comments and extra details.
- Keep an eye out for verified details. Customers can choose to verify their mobile number and/or email address when they post a job. To check if their details are verified before you quote, simply look for the green 'Verified' label next to their contact information. Upon sending your quote, Oneflare will reveal to you the customer's full mobile number and/or email address for reference.
Have questions? Contact us on 1300 138 827 or via email@example.com.