We love hearing about your experiences with businesses on Oneflare. Writing a review on their profile is a great way to show future customers what their standard of work is like - whether it’s positive or negative. To keep your review as relevant and accurate as possible, and to ensure it’s able to be posted, please follow the below guidelines.
- Be clear, objective and detailed in expressing your honest opinion
- Check your review for spelling and grammar. This gives more credibility to your review and helps you communicate your experience in a clear manner.
- Leave a review if you are a paying customer
- Include any special treatment or discounts you received
- Include your first name (we don't allow anonymous reviews)
- Use offensive, discriminatory or abusive language
- Exaggerate the facts, use generalisations or leave inflammatory remarks
- Single out individuals (remember you’re reviewing the business)
- Advertise, spam, or mention other business names in your review
Keep it relevant and recent
Try to only review businesses that you have used within the last 12 months to ensure the memories of your experience are clear.
So that your review makes sense to other customers, be as detailed as possible. The more details, the better! At the very least, be sure to recount the main reasons you were happy or unhappy with the work completed by the business.
Detail any special treatment
If a business you review has given you something for free, a discount, or any special treatment (including if they are intending to give this to you later), you should include this in your review.
Only write about your personal, first-hand experience
Describe your experience in as much detail as possible, mentioning any unique qualities, and include any helpful suggestions you have for other Oneflare users or the types of people that might like or dislike the service.
Don't exaggerate the facts
Be objective and tell us about your actual experience, avoiding inflammatory descriptions and generalisations. This way you'll come across as a credible reviewer and Oneflare users can draw their own conclusions based on the facts you include.
Avoid negative personal comments
We don't discourage negative comments or low ratings (provided they are legitimate), but these should be directed at the business, not a particular employee. If you experience bad service, describe what happened but please don't name the individual. On the other hand, if you had a good experience, you should feel free to mention the name of the person that looked after you.
Only review businesses if you are a paying customer
You can't review a business unless you actually went ahead and transacted with them. In most cases, you will need to provide an invoice when posting a negative review. This is so Oneflare can confirm you are a genuine customer.
- Site inspections that are completed or not completed due to extenuating circumstances
- Scheduled jobs that are not completed due to extenuating circumstances
- Jobs completed unsatisfactorily resulting in payment being disputed/withheld
The use of language or content that is offensive, vilifying or discriminatory, such as racist or prejudice comments, is not permitted. Such comments will be removed immediately.
One review, one business
Don't mention any alternative businesses or websites by name (although you can always review them separately if you've been a customer).
Fake reviews whether positive or negative will not be tolerated on Oneflare and we reserve the right to take action against the offending party through:
- Removal of access to account
- Retracting the offending content
- Locking the listing to any future submissions
- Taking further action through the ACCC
This includes but is not limited to submitting fake negative reviews to competitors, or submitting fake positive reviews for your own business.
Report any suspicious reviews
If you read a review that seems suspicious, incorrect, offensive or in some way inappropriate. Let Oneflare know and we can investigate and either verify the review, have the member edit the review, or remove the review if necessary.
Oneflare will not investigate reviews that are more than 6 months old.
Oneflare reserves the right to make judgment on removal of reviews, this judgement is final.