When you share feedback for an expert you hire on Oneflare, your words help a future customer’s hiring decision. Lost for words? Here are some quick guidelines we have in place to maintain the high quality of reviews on our site:
- Include as many details as you can
- Be respectful and avoid personal attacks
- Mention any discounts, gifts or special treatment offered
- Mention other business names
- Exaggerate the facts
- Include swear words, racial slurs or threats
To ensure the reviews on our site are genuine, we only display reviews from customers who have either booked a site inspection or have paid for a Oneflare business. Often, additional information may be required to confirm you are a legitimate customer. Oneflare reserves the right to remove fake, harmful, disrespectful or abusive reviews within our discretion.