As a consumer, you would recognize the importance of all types of reviews. So, when you’ve hired a business through Oneflare, we like to encourage our customers to write a review about their experience. This will help future customers decide which business to hire and also provides the business with crucial feedback about their service.
Review a business you hired through Oneflare
If you hired a business that quoted on your job request just follow these steps to leave a review for them:
- Login to your Oneflare Account.
- Head to 'My Jobs' and select the relevant job request.
- Click on the 3 vertical dots and select 'Hire Business' ; Then choose the correct business.
- Once the job has been updated to reflect who you hired, you will be able to 'Leave a Review.' Just select a star rating, add a comment and click submit.
Review a business you hired outside of Oneflare
If you hired this business outside of Oneflare, all you have to do is:
- Click on the business' Oneflare profile. Choose a star rating (1 star is the worst and 5 is the best). When you add your star rating a comment box will appear.
- Write your review, enter your name and email address and then click ‘Publish’. If it’s a negative review, upload your invoice when prompted.
Please note, if the review is negative and you did not hire the business through Oneflare you will need to provide an image of the invoice containing your name and the business's name as proof of hire.
3. Once the review is submitted, you will need to verify your email address. Follow the link in the link in the email to complete the submission.
If you do not receive the email, please contact our Support Team on 1300 138 827.
To ensure the reviews on our site are genuine, we only display reviews from customers who have either booked a job or have paid for a Oneflare business. Often, additional information may be required to confirm you are a legitimate customer. Oneflare reserves the right to remove fake, harmful, disrespectful or abusive reviews within our discretion.