When you’ve hired a business through Oneflare we always encourage our customers to write a review about their experience as it assists future customers deciding on which business to hire and also provides the business with crucial feedback about their service.
If you hired a business that quoted on your job request just follow these steps to leave a review for them:
1. Log into your Oneflare account. Head to your ‘My Jobs’ tab and select the relevant job request e.g. Gardener Job
2. If you haven’t already, select "HIRE BUSINESS" under the business that you have hired for your job and click confirm.
3. Once the job has been updated to reflect who you hired just select a star rating, add a comment and click submit.
If you hired this business outside of Oneflare, all you have to do is:
1. Head to the businesses Oneflare profile. Choose a star rating (1 star is the worst and 5 is the best).
2. Write your review, enter your name and email address and then click ‘Publish’. If it’s a negative review, upload your invoice when prompted.
Please note, if the review is negative and you did not hire the business through Oneflare you will need to provide an image of the invoice containing your name and the business's name as proof of hire.
3. You should receive an email once the review has been submitted asking to verify your email and the review itself- follow the link in the email to complete the submission.
If you do not receive the email, please contact our Support Team on 1300 138 827.
To ensure the reviews on our site are genuine, we only display reviews from customers who have either booked a job or have paid for a Oneflare business. Often, additional information may be required to confirm you are a legitimate customer. Oneflare reserves the right to remove fake, harmful, disrespectful or abusive reviews within our discretion.