When you share feedback for a business you hire on Oneflare, your words help a future customer’s hiring decision. It’s best to review the business straight after they’ve completed the job so the experience is still fresh in your mind!
If you hired the business through Oneflare, to post a review all you have to do is:
1. Log into your Oneflare account. Head to your ‘My Jobs’ tab and select the relevant job request.
2. If you haven’t already, select ‘Hired’ on the correct business
3. Choose a star rating, write your review and click ‘Publish’
If you hired this business outside of Oneflare, all you have to do is:
1. Head to the businesses Oneflare profile. Choose a star rating (1 star is the worst and 5 is the best).
2. Write your review, enter your name and email address and then click ‘Publish’. If it’s a negative review, upload your invoice when prompted.
3. Once the review has been submitted, click the email verification link (within 48 hours) we send to you and your review will be posted.
To ensure the reviews on our site are genuine, we only display reviews from customers who have either booked a job or have paid for a Oneflare business. Often, additional information may be required to confirm you are a legitimate customer. Oneflare reserves the right to remove fake, harmful, disrespectful or abusive reviews within our discretion.