You can expect to receive notifications by email or from within your Oneflare for Business App as soon as a relevant job lead is available, when a customer has seen your quote, responds to your quote, or chooses to hire your business!
Whenever there’s a new or unread message, you will see a notification on top of the ‘Inbox’ section so you can stay connected with your customers.
To update your notification settings:
- Login to your Oneflare account
- Menu > Account Settings > Notifications
- Start updating:
- To receive notifications, make sure the icon is blue.
- To disable notifications, make sure it is greyed out.
- That's it! Your changes will be saved automatically.
Types of Notifications
Business: Account notifications refer to your leads, messages from customers and your ‘Seen’ quotes.
Customer: Account notifications are for when you’ve posted a job with Oneflare and want to be notified when you receive new messages and quotes from businesses.
- Newsletters & Special Offers: Refers to marketing push notifications, emails and text messages. Disabling icons here will disable notifications across your business and customer accounts (if applicable).
Timing of SMS Notifications
You can also select the times you wish to receive SMS notifications. Click on the green line until it reflects your desired window. If you receive a lead outside of your active SMS hours, we will send you an SMS in the morning to let you know how many new leads are in your account - so you can stay updated.
Have questions? Contact us on 1300 138 827 or via email@example.com.