Customers often look for badges when choosing which business to hire. The Verified Badge is 1 of 2 types of badges available to businesses on Oneflare.
The Verified Badge helps your business stand out and proves to customers that you're an insured and legitimate business suitable for work.
By definition, Public Liability insurance protects your business from the financial risk of being found liable for any negligence or potential damage or injury caused to a person or property. Professional Indemnity insurance, on the other hand, provides protection against litigation costs for an alleged breach of duty from an error or breach of conduct in a professional service. For more, read on here.
To qualify for the Verified Badge, you must complete the following in your profile:
- Provide an ABN - A current and valid ABN (Australian Business Number) that corresponds with the name of your registered business is required to quote on Oneflare.
- Submit a certificate of insurance - A current and valid Public Liability or Professional Indemnity Insurance Certificate of Currency is required. The certificate must clearly display:
- Business name or sole trader’s name
- Period of insurance (including expiry date)
- The amount you’re insured for
- Invoice, policy schedules or renewal notices will NOT be accepted.
- Upload your logo
- Write a short description of your business
Once our team reviews these details and confirms the validity of the provided documentation, the Verified Badge will be made visible on your public profile.