We understand that it can get tough juggling everyday tasks and so it's really simple to cancel your job on Oneflare. When you cancel it in your account, we take care of the rest and let the businesses know your decision.
You can cancel your job request in this way:
1. Log into your Oneflare account. Click on ‘My Jobs’ tab and scroll down to the relevant job.
2. Click on the 3 vertical dots to reveal a drop down menu. Then click on "Cancel Job."
3. This opens up a drop down menu where you can select the correct cancellation reason. To confirm, click on "Confirm Cancellation." (See the meaning of each cancellation reason below):
If you're unsure of which cancellation reason suits you here is a brief overview of what each one means:
- I’m not ready to hire a business right now: This means that you're still planning to go ahead and will be hiring in the near future.
- I’m still in the planning/budgeting phase: This lets the businesses know that you are currently working out the details and plans of the job and will soon reach out to them to confirm who you are hiring. When this cancellation reason is selected, the businesses can still access your contact details so you can keep in touch and update them as needed.
- I found someone else to do the job: This means that you have hired someone outside of the Oneflare platform*
- I’m not happy with the quotes I received: This means that you weren’t happy with the quotes you received from Oneflare. You may choose to cancel the job for this reason, or re-open the job to receive more quotes.
- I changed my mind, not going to do the job at all: This means that you are no longer looking to hire any business at all or any time soon. It means that the job has been cancelled indefinitely.
If a friend or family member is doing the job for free please cancel the job as “I changed my mind, not going to do the job at all”.