Keep up-to-date with your jobs and manage quotes efficiently with the tabs accessible in the ‘Quotes’ section of your account. The different tabs include:
- All Quotes: The status of every sent quote is kept in the ‘All Quotes’ tab.
- Won: When a customer chooses your business for the job, the quote will be stored in the ‘Won’ column so you can keep a record of your winning streak. If you prefer to mark a job as won on behalf of the customer, we’ll confirm with the customer before moving the quote to the ‘won’ tab.
- Seen: As soon as a quote is viewed by the customer, it will appear in this tab so you can easily identify the jobs that are ready to be followed up.
- Not Seen: Quotes that are yet to be seen by the customer will be listed here until they are either ‘Seen’ or ‘Archived’.
- Archived: In the instance when your business is unsuccessful or a job has long passed, clear out your collection and organise your dashboard by archiving a quote. When you choose to archive a quote, the details will be moved from the ‘All Quotes’ tab to the ‘Archived’ tab, where the details will remain accessible at any time.
When you select a quote in any of the tabs, a history of your conversation with the customer will appear on the right so you can recall the job details or revisit a summary of your quote in one convenient location.