We want to make sure you can get the most out of your Premium Listing. To do this, there are a couple of key areas you can focus on to ensure that your profile stands out from the rest and your business is contacted over your competitor.
Top 25 Suburb Listings
A key part of your premium listing is exposure, we provide you with access to up to 25 different suburb directories.
This makes it really important to ensure you’ve selected the relevant suburbs where you want to be listed maximising your digital footprint and helping customers find you!
You can change or amend your selected suburbs at any time by following these easy steps.
- Go to “My Profile” in your account
- Scroll down to “Suburb Directory”
- And select Change Suburbs. From this page you can edit and remove any suburbs you would like to be listed at the top of the directory
Keep your profile up to date
One of the first things a potential customer will look when deciding on a company is your business profile so it’s critically important to make sure there is as much information as possible about what you do to ensure customers will want to reach out to you for their job. This is your ONE chance to sell your business!
These are some of the most important things to have on your business profile:
- Reviews- Having more than five positive reviews on your profile will showcase how reliable you are and will detail jobs you’ve done in the past. For more info on adding reviews to your profile, just follow this link.
- Qualifications- show customers that you are a genuine and knowledgeable business.
- Public Liability/Professional Indemnity Insurance- Provide your insurance and you’ll be a verified business on Oneflare which will increase your chances of winning work and increasing trust with potential customers.
- Photos- Show off your talents with pictures of any past work you’ve done.
- Business Description- This is the first thing customers will see on our directory so it’s important to make your business stand out! Let customers know what you can do and why your business should be contacted over your competition.
- Contact Details- Providing a mobile, landline, email address and website assist customers getting in touch with you directly. We suggest asking any customers that contact you if they found your details on Oneflare so you can track how your Premium Listing is helping your business.
- FAQ- Showcase your knowledge of your industry and answer any common questions customers usually have before they contact you. This means you can get straight to business and arrange to get the job done.
Want some more tips on winning work? Check out our Win Work Guide for some more info on what you can do to get the most out of Oneflare.