If you cannot locate the Refund Request button, you may fall into one of the following cases:
- You are not a Featured Listing business
- Your quote was free. To check this, navigate to My Profile > Account Settings > Quote Activity
- Your quote is older than 72 hours. If you're a Featured Listing business, you can only request a refund within 72 hours of submitting your quote.
- You have not clicked on and revealed your customer's contact number. To get in touch, you'll need to see all 10 digits of their phone number.
- The customer has directly messaged you via their Inbox
- The customer has since updated their job request. This may involve them:
- Declining your quote
- Cancelling the job request
- Re-opening the job request; or
- Hiring another business
Find out more on when you can and can't use the Refund Request Feature here.
Looking to access the benefits of a Featured Listing? Chat with a Business Solutions Consultant today on 1300 441 593 to get started.