We’re glad you asked! To get you started, we assign your business a 10/100 rating but that's just the beginning!
To build a well-rounded public profile and gain the confidence of potential customers, we encourage you to customise and complete the following sections of your public profile:
- Logo: Make a mark on your potential customers' visual memory by uploading an image of yourself or, ideally, your business’ logo.
- ABN: To quote on Oneflare, all businesses are required to provide a current and valid ABN (Australian Business Number) that corresponds with the name of your registered business. Don't have it on hand? Search for it here.
- Insurance: Grant your potential customers peace of mind by uploading a copy of your current and valid Public Liability Insurance.
- Image gallery: Proud of your past work? Show it off by uploading and labelling as many images as you want in your image gallery.
- Business details: Make it easy for your potential customers to get in touch by keeping your business’ address, mobile and/or landline number, email and website up to date.
- Description: Introduce yourself and give your potential customers an insight into why you’re the best expert for the job at hand. This is the perfect opportunity to talk about your specific expertise and to highlight your unique selling points (at least 50 words).
- Reviews: Social proof is key! In fact, having genuine customer reviews visible on your profile can often mean the difference between winning a job or missing out to your competition. We make collecting reviews easy, find out how here.
- Qualifications: Got a builders licence or a Certificate III in Make-Up? Update your qualifications by including any trade licences and certificates that may relate to your services.
- FAQs: Anticipate your customers' burning questions by setting up your own FAQ on your public profile. We've made it easy by giving you 15 question prompts to help you get started.
Ready to improve, update and complete your profile? Find out how here.