It’s important to give yourself the best chance of winning a job by following up with the customer after sending your quote. You should attempt to make contact via inbox, phone call, email and SMS.
Before you can request a refund, you must perform the following actions:
- Reveal the customer’s phone number and attempt to make contact
- Send a follow-up message via your inbox
If the customer hasn’t interacted with their job and hasn't responded to your contact attempts, a refund can be requested within 72 hours of submitting your quote.
If, however, a customer interacts with their job after you have submitted the refund request, the refund will be unsuccessful. It is therefore important to give your customer time to respond within the initial 72-hour window.
A job interaction is defined as any of the following actions:
- The customer responded to a quote on their job via inbox
- The customer hired another Oneflare business for the job
- The customer declined a quote on their job
- The customer decided to complete the job elsewhere
- The customer contacted another Oneflare business
- The customer requested more quotes on their job
- Another business confirmed the job as won
This functionality is available exclusively to businesses on an active Credit Plan. Call 1300 441 593 to find out more