Verified businesses on Oneflare will carry a brand new blue verified badge. This badge gives potential customers extra confidence in hiring you for their next job. It's just another way you can show value, credibility and stand out from your unverified competitors.
Ready to get verified? Let's begin.
To be granted verified status and claim the new badge, you will need to complete a 2-step verification process (available on web only). This involves having your business details, including your Australian Business Number (ABN), your business name and business address, checked against the Australian Business Registry (ABR).
You will also be required to have your personal identification checked and approved by our Support Team. This is an added layer of security that enables us to validate who you say you are.
Before you get started with verifying your business, please have the following handy:
- Your ABN
- An Australian driver licence, or a passport
- A current photo of yourself
Ready to get verified? Log in here and follow the prompts.
For more information
- How do I become a verified business?
- How are my business details verified?
- How is my identity verified?
- What do you do with my uploaded files?
- What happens if I lose my verified status?
- How do I know whether I'm verified or not?
- I already have the old verified badge. How is this new badge different and will I lose my old one?