Once you’ve received your quotes and made a decision on who to hire it’s really important you update your job to notify the businesses who have paid to quote on your request. When the job is updated, the business is informed of the outcome and it also closes the job to stop you from receiving quotes and notifications.
Hiring a Oneflare business
If you picked one of the businesses that quoted on your request, just follow these steps to update your job accordingly:
- Log into your Oneflare account
- Head to the 'My Jobs' tab
- Click on the relevant job (e.g. Plumber job)
- Click on the 3 vertical dots to reveal the drop-down menu and click on, "Hire a business."
- Choose the name of the business from the drop-down you chose to hire.
After communicating with a business and having decided to hire them you can simply click on 'Hire Business' and confirm.
Keep in mind, you should only select a business as hired once you’ve spoken to them and confirmed that they will be going ahead and completing your job.