If you ever have trouble with the site not functioning properly (e.g. buttons don’t work, unable to reveal contact numbers, unable to post a review) this may be because you are accessing Oneflare using Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge or Safari.
Our site sometimes has compatibility issues with those browsers so it's best to use Oneflare via our smartphone app or just open our site with Google Chrome or Firefox.
The best way to use Oneflare is through our App which you can download via the Apple Store or Google Play store:
Oneflare for Business
There are also a couple of extra steps you can take to resolve any issues you may be having on the platform:
- Refresh your browser or use an alternative browser like Google Chrome or Firefox
- Clear cache and cookies
- Enable cookies for Oneflare
- Enable cookies on your browser
If you are not receiving Oneflare emails there are a few different steps you can take to resolve this issue yourself:
- Add Oneflare to your contacts/address book
- Remove email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org from your spam folder
- Check with your email server that they haven't automatically blocked Oneflare
If you ever have trouble with Oneflare for Business App not functioning properly, here are a few steps you can follow to fix the issue:
- Confirm you have the Oneflare for Business app downloaded and not just the Oneflare Customer app- we have 2, one is for customers and one is for businesses only.
- Force close the app and reopen it- you may have to log in again when you do this
- Make sure your device is up to date and running the current software update
- Delete the app from your phone completely and reinstall it
- Turn your phone on and off again
- Make sure you only have ONE app running on ONE device. Having multiple apps running on different devices may cause an issue with receiving lead notifications
- Check your phone settings and make sure the Oneflare app has permission to send notifications to you through the app
If you have attempted all of these steps, it’s best to contact our Support Team so they can investigate further and assist.