- Navigate to your profile in the top right corner
- Select 'Settings' > 'Lead Management'
- Under 'Services', select 'Edit' to make changes or 'Add services' to select new service types you would like to offer.
- Under 'Locations', select 'Manage Locations' to make changes.
- Select the Profile tab and navigate to the settings icon on the top right corner
- Select 'Lead Management'
- Under 'Services', select 'Edit' to make changes or 'Add services' to select new service types you would like to offer
- Under 'Locations', select 'Edit' to make changes or 'Add service area' to add new areas you wish to service.
Quoting on leads that match your business will boost your chances of winning the right job. Here are a few things to keep in mind when looking through your available leads:
- Viewing leads on Oneflare is free and anonymous. If you see something that doesn't quite suit you, feel free to ignore it. Rest assured that the customer won’t know that you have ignored their job request. See: How do I ignore a lead
- Be selective in your choice of leads. Only pick the jobs that suit you and ensure you have the right information to quote. Make it a habit to check out the customer’s comments and extra details.
- Keep an eye out for verified details. Customers can choose to verify their mobile number and/or email address when they post a job. To check if their details are verified before you quote, simply look for the green 'Verified' label next to their contact information. Upon sending your quote, Oneflare will reveal to you the customer's full mobile number and/or email address for reference.